Tripadvisor
Bristol
All reviews bed dorm common room free breakfast stag do city centre enjoyed my stay beds facilities gig
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

The walls have humidity marks all over, the carpet has not been hovered in a long time. The windows don’t close properly. I’ve stayed in many hostels around the world and this one is definitely one of the worst one. I feel sorry for those who have no other experience and cannot tell that this is not normal. Staying in Hostels is a wonderful experience, don’t get discouraged by this awful place. It’s shameful to charge 30£ a night for this sorry place.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Vanesa C
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

Nice to come back and stay again, it's had a makeover much more modern and practical, ping pong, TVs and football table in the common room. Beds are comfy, the buildings clean. They have both single sex bathrooms and private bathrooms upstairs, towels are a £1 at reception. Bristols great this time of year.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

The hostel is nice and big, plenty of room for eating and relaxing. Downstairs in The Lanes has a bowling alley, pizza and Live music concerts, we got a Free invite because we were guests upstairs.

Bathrooms clean, comfortable bed and great central location.

Reviewed November 23, 2019

This Hostel is a complete Joke! I paid about 85!!!!£ for 2 Nights
Everything is dirty, from the kitchen to the bathroom and the rooms.
The rooms are so small and tight that you only just have enough space to squeeze through. I almost choked to death in my 6 bedroom room. The whole Hostel smells like at least 5 people must‘ve DIED in there.
It‘s not possible to lock away your belongings and the people in this Hostel are either drug addicts or psychos.
The so-called „Breakfast“ literally was Toast, Butter and Jam

I left after one sleepless night and booked a very expensive Hotel room but it didn‘t even bother me anymore because I was just happy to get away from this absolutely disgusting place. It completely ruined my trip to Bristol.

The people that run / own this Hostel should be ashamed of themselves
Stay away from this place at all costs!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank cheersmate666
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

We were 3 friends and just could not sleep at all!

The place is incredibly loud (above a club and bowling with techno music until 3am! + people shouting in the street all night long)
There are no curtains, no towels. The windows could not be closed.
The bathrooms are dirty and the common spaces are creepy...

I cannot imagine we paid 40£ each for a night.

DON'T GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

Date of stay: October 2019