Tripadvisor
Bristol
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bed dorm common room stag do city centre enjoyed my stay member of staff beds facilities gig
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

Nice to come back and stay again, it's had a makeover much more modern and practical, ping pong, TVs and football table in the common room. Beds are comfy, the buildings clean. They have both single sex bathrooms and private bathrooms upstairs, towels are a £1 at reception. Bristols great this time of year.

Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

The hostel is nice and big, plenty of room for eating and relaxing. Downstairs in The Lanes has a bowling alley, pizza and Live music concerts, we got a Free invite because we were guests upstairs.

Bathrooms clean, comfortable bed and great central location.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2019

This Hostel is a complete Joke! I paid about 85!!!!£ for 2 Nights
Everything is dirty, from the kitchen to the bathroom and the rooms.
The rooms are so small and tight that you only just have enough space to squeeze through. I almost choked to death in my 6 bedroom room. The whole Hostel smells like at least 5 people must‘ve DIED in there.
It‘s not possible to lock away your belongings and the people in this Hostel are either drug addicts or psychos.
The so-called „Breakfast“ literally was Toast, Butter and Jam

I left after one sleepless night and booked a very expensive Hotel room but it didn‘t even bother me anymore because I was just happy to get away from this absolutely disgusting place. It completely ruined my trip to Bristol.

The people that run / own this Hostel should be ashamed of themselves
Stay away from this place at all costs!!

Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

We were 3 friends and just could not sleep at all!

The place is incredibly loud (above a club and bowling with techno music until 3am! + people shouting in the street all night long)
There are no curtains, no towels. The windows could not be closed.
The bathrooms are dirty and the common spaces are creepy...

I cannot imagine we paid 40£ each for a night.

DON'T GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Very funny place, I had fun with a lot of Spanish, French and Italian guys in the kitchen
The situation is very good, you can socialize very fast
Even nice people that are working there!!!

I WILL COME BACK