TripAdvisor
Bristol
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bed dorm communal areas free breakfast stag do city centre the location is perfect enjoyed my stay member of staff beds facilities gig
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hostel is a complete Joke! I paid about 85!!!!£ for 2 Nights
Everything is dirty, from the kitchen to the bathroom and the rooms.
The rooms are so small and tight that you only just have enough space to squeeze through. I almost choked to death in my 6 bedroom room. The whole Hostel smells like at least 5 people must‘ve DIED in there.
It‘s not possible to lock away your belongings and the people in this Hostel are either drug addicts or psychos.
The so-called „Breakfast“ literally was Toast, Butter and Jam

I left after one sleepless night and booked a very expensive Hotel room but it didn‘t even bother me anymore because I was just happy to get away from this absolutely disgusting place. It completely ruined my trip to Bristol.

The people that run / own this Hostel should be ashamed of themselves
Stay away from this place at all costs!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

We were 3 friends and just could not sleep at all!

The place is incredibly loud (above a club and bowling with techno music until 3am! + people shouting in the street all night long)
There are no curtains, no towels. The windows could not be closed.
The bathrooms are dirty and the common spaces are creepy...

I cannot imagine we paid 40£ each for a night.

DON'T GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Very funny place, I had fun with a lot of Spanish, French and Italian guys in the kitchen
The situation is very good, you can socialize very fast
Even nice people that are working there!!!

I WILL COME BACK

Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

For £25 per night I did expect something slightly better than this. It's a 12 bed dorm filled with trash and reeks of weed. there is NO privacy between beds and you cant lock away your stuff since there are no lockers or cupboards. I feel unsafe and am scared of my more expensive belongings (such as a laptop) getting stolen. My bed doesn't even have a PILLOW. It's currently a wednesday night and as I am used to living in a busy street full of nightlife I did not expect to be lying awake because of the noise. Even with earplugs and so called "noise cancelling headphones" i still can't sleep bf of the amount of people screaming outside and the bass shaking up the beds. I know the hostel mentioned they were located above a club so there might be some noise over the weekend, but for a wednesday night this is far beyond acceptable. I should not be paying this much for half a bed and a trashed room that has terrible noise complaints. I haven't even started about the disgusting bathrooms yet....

Reviewed September 29, 2019

Title says it all. Shocking place full of long term lowlife and creepy behaving 70 year old. Seriously dodgy if you are female. Place run down, dirty, unsave and loud to beyond believe. All common spaces always occupied by long term inhabitants drinking their cheap ciders or beers. Stay away!

Date of stay: September 2019