TripAdvisor
Bristol
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bed dorm ping pong table communal areas free breakfast stag do city centre the location is perfect enjoyed my stay member of staff beds facilities gig
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very funny place, I had fun with a lot of Spanish, French and Italian guys in the kitchen
The situation is very good, you can socialize very fast
Even nice people that are working there!!!

I WILL COME BACK

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For £25 per night I did expect something slightly better than this. It's a 12 bed dorm filled with trash and reeks of weed. there is NO privacy between beds and you cant lock away your stuff since there are no lockers or cupboards. I feel unsafe and am scared of my more expensive belongings (such as a laptop) getting stolen. My bed doesn't even have a PILLOW. It's currently a wednesday night and as I am used to living in a busy street full of nightlife I did not expect to be lying awake because of the noise. Even with earplugs and so called "noise cancelling headphones" i still can't sleep bf of the amount of people screaming outside and the bass shaking up the beds. I know the hostel mentioned they were located above a club so there might be some noise over the weekend, but for a wednesday night this is far beyond acceptable. I should not be paying this much for half a bed and a trashed room that has terrible noise complaints. I haven't even started about the disgusting bathrooms yet....

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019

Title says it all. Shocking place full of long term lowlife and creepy behaving 70 year old. Seriously dodgy if you are female. Place run down, dirty, unsave and loud to beyond believe. All common spaces always occupied by long term inhabitants drinking their cheap ciders or beers. Stay away!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Mindaugas P
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Went to Bristol to see a friend. Found RocknBowl hostel online. They were close to the bus station and all the pubs and cafes dowtown in Bristol. They have an amazing community kitchen and TV room. Lots of places to charve your electronics. Great vibe and courteous staff. Just a pleasant stay. Would definitely reccomend it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I waited over half an hour to use the men’s cubicle as one was broken. Occupied the whole time by a guy rolling a joint who asked me to go away to let him finish. Complained and left immediately. Got deposit back but no refund. Disgusted.

Date of stay: August 2019