TripAdvisor
Bristol
Post
Inbox
Search

“Haven't had such a great meal in a while...”
Review of Pasta Ripiena

Pasta Ripiena
Ranked #8 of 1,988 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: We are a small family ran fresh stuffed pasta restaurant bringing a modern twist of classic recipes using local & international seasonal produce. We have a small & concise wine & cocktail list. Our big sister is Pasta Loco also in Bristol.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is worth going out of your way ... unique atmosphere - small but not stifling. Must make reservations. Fascinating to see the chefs at work, making the dishes right in front of you.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (177)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

lovely atmosphere and delightfully simple environment where the chefs are on view. I have eaten all around Italy and this place is up with the best. Make sure you get extra focaccia as its delicious

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2019

Expectations were high but still exceeded. I have to go back as many times as it takes to try everything on the menu. I loved my dish but still had food envy for all the others around me. Waitresses were well informed about the wine and food - perfectly paired. Pasta Ripiena you have a new regular :)

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I have been wanting to go here for ages but as it's in Town I've never quite managed it.
Went midweek with 3 others and we all had a great meal. The space is small but it was cosy and not crammed.
A short menu where the star of the show is the stuffed pasta as your main.
To be honest I could have eaten the whole menu.
Started with bavette steak! Lovely char adding favour but a lovely pink in the middle. I went for a mushroomy, truffley, cheesey pasta dish that was delicious and finished with a pannacotta with olive oil.
The food was universally excellent.
The service was brilliant.
We has a couple of bottles of very decent red.
Very highly recommended.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

One of our party has a nut allergy, and the staff at this restaurant were genuinely kind and accommodating. They made sure the menu was explained, and everything we ate, from the delicious focaccia, to the mind blowing truffle pasta was truly excellent.
As well as the kindness of the team who work here, I also liked the low key, unpretentious ambience of this little restaurant.
It’s true- there really is excellence in simplicity..

Date of visit: August 2019