“Alright but nothing special”
Review of Rajmoni - CLOSED

Rajmoni
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Alright but nothing special”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate here recently. I was initially pleased to see offerings I hadn't encountered on other Indian Restaurant menus but I was disappointed when the old arrived. It was all just a bit bland, there were no outstanding flavours or character to the meals, the tarka daal tasted like a supermarket ready meal! It was very quiet for a Saturday night.

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Good Curry, Poorly tummy”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Visited here after staying in Clifton for a while and always walking past it. I enjoyed the curry and the service is excellent. The actual restaurant inside seems a bit crowded and dated but it's different I guess.

However, whilst the food was good, no surprise 2 out of 3 of us had upset stomachs in the morning despite having different food!

Visited May 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Overpriced, below average food, service only good point”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We visited here a couple of months ago as it isn't far from where we live, so thought we'd give it a go. The appearance from the outside is a little unconventional (it kind of looks like a shed, without being rude) Inside had little atmosphere and we were the only people in the whole restaurant when we arrived, but this didn't overly bother us. We ordered 3 dishes between 3 of us, a rice each, 2 naan breads and 2 starters. We all had a drink each too. The bill came to about £75 which I think is expensive for an Indian restaurant, and as the food all pretty much tasted the same, there was nothing to justify the price. We all left food as it wasn't overly enjoyable. The only saving grace was that the waitor offered to make a rice that wasn't on the menu, which we found very accomodating. Everything else made the rest of the experience forgettable. I wont be coming back here.

• Visited January 2013
bristol
“The best curry house in town !”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for well over a decade and it's now my favourite curry house. The food is excellent and the staff a pleasure to talk to. So much so that a group of us eat here every Sunday and it always delivers lovely curry. The lamb dishes are super! Try madras or chilli mossala if you want something hot but with depth of flavour.

1 Thank crazyarnese
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“You could get a better curry at Wetherspoons.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Service was ok, half of my vegetable samosas were still frozen and the curry was tasteless. I won't be bothering again.