“Not bad Thai food”

Cuisines: Asian
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Not bad Thai food”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Now rebranded "Streetfood" for some reason. Ate here with friends on a Fruday night. The place was busy but the service was still brisk. The food was a bit hit and miss. Some dishes were very good (chicken satay and crispy squid) , others quite average (the special with chicken and crispy noodles and the pad thai). On the whole we had a good experience and the prices are very reasonable. It is just a shame that some of the food doesn't quite make the grade. Saying that I'd probably eat here again as it is convenient and well priced.

2 Thank BennyRS

Bristol
“Amazing food”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I go here all the time and never fails to bring exellent food.
Well presented and tastes so good!
I go there so much, the waiter even know's my order now!! :-)

• Visited February 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Not bad at all, fast tasty food”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Came across this place by accident and we were pleasantly suprised. Food is fast, tasty, cheap and pretty good.
We had Green chicken curry, which was a reasonable standard, if a bit watery, chicken and ginger, (not bad, bit shy with the ginger) and pork and basil, (again not bad despite them using western basil!) all with jasmine rice which was great.

Forget it's appearance and try it, it's clean and the staff are friendly which is the main things.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Fanoir_Adams
Bristol, UK
“A bit hit and miss”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I went here twice in January and had highly contrasting meals!

The first time the restaurant was about half full. Service was fast and the food was tasty, well cooked and authentic. It was a great little dining experience.

The second time it was packed and we were left waiting at the door step for a while until someone met us. The food was not nearly as tasty as it was before and instead was far more greasy. I also had a bit of an upset stomach the following day.

• Visited January 2011
“Amazing food”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I love this restaurant amazing food, relaxed atmosphere, I was very happy when I found out they also do takeaway.