“Excellent ”

Pipal Tree Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1,851 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: My family and I are life long 'Bristolians' and more importantly 'Eastonians' and it is through this lens we aim to give back to the local community which has provided so much for me and my young family. We look forward to providing Easton, first of all with Punjabi cuisine with a unique British fusion flavour, and in time to come, the whole of Bristol and beyond. With over 20 years as a senior chef and extensive experience in the catering industry, I know this will show in my hospitality as well as the cuisine I provide for a great experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful North Indian food, great fusion dishes. Amazing service and hospitality. Would recommend highly.

2  Thank Sian M
sanjkk, Manager at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for this nice review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an amazing meal here, food is excellent but the owner amazing host,taking time to explain the menu and its origins as well as just hanging out with you if you are up for it. We would highly recommend this restaurant and think it deserves its rating of best restaurant in Bristol. Go there.

2  Thank Jet4363

Thanks for taking your time to leave us such a wonderful review! We hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Live locally so is always nice to be able to pop out for some decent food and this place was amazing.

There are lots of Indian restaurants and this beats them all hands down for real authentic food with great and passionate service.

Read previous reviews that it was too pricey for Easton. I don't quite understand this as you would pay this for something in the centre. It's not the location, its the great quality of food and produce used that makes it worth the price.

My only complaint is that they've been open for over a year and I've only just found it!

Would definitely come back for more.

sanjkk, Manager at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It is great to hear that you live locally! We are certainly grateful to hear that you think that this restaurant beats the other Indian restaurants. All of our meat is free-range and veg is fresh and organic where we can get it from. We would hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The poppadums were really fresh with some delicious homemade pickles. The starters, we had the veg platter were also really fresh and tasty. However, the main courses were quite bland and samey which was disappointing. Decor is a bit lacking, lots of wires and pipes, and atmosphere was only OK because the service was lovely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant. We were a party of 6 - 2 vegans, 2 vegetarians and 2 meat eaters and this restaurant catered for us all. Lovely atmosphere and great service. Owner was so welcoming and a great character. Recommend totally. We will be back!

sanjkk, Manager at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for this wonderful review, we try to cater for customers with different food preferences to give the best possible experience they could have. We look forward to seeing you return!