“Home made authentic modern Indian food”

Pipal Tree Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1,850 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: My family and I are life long 'Bristolians' and more importantly 'Eastonians' and it is through this lens we aim to give back to the local community which has provided so much for me and my young family. We look forward to providing Easton, first of all with Punjabi cuisine with a unique British fusion flavour, and in time to come, the whole of Bristol and beyond. With over 20 years as a senior chef and extensive experience in the catering industry, I know this will show in my hospitality as well as the cuisine I provide for a great experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very pleasant and tasty dinner. The owner was very friendly and told us about the family recepies. We definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Heidi T
sanjkk, Manager at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for this review! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a really enjoyable meal here.The food is freshly prepared and the dishes are full of flavour and use family recipes to create an authentic taste.
Children are welcomed and there is a good children's menu.The mango lassi was really tasty and is made with fresh mango so not too sweet.
The owner's are very friendly,enthusiastic, welcoming and keen to ensure you enjoy your food,which we all did.thank you.

Thank you very much for leaving us a very kind review! The mangoes we use for the lassi are fresh ad organic mangoes and it great hearing you enjoyed all your food as we couldn't be any happier.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you want seriously good food accompanied by seriously welcoming and friendly owners who look after you throughout your meal, then do not miss this lovely bistro with a cosy relaxing ambience.
The food offers a fusion of Punjabi and English - fresh and organic including vegitarian and some vegan dishes.
It was all delicious and individual requirements were catered for where possible.
We had a lovely evening. Thanks to all the family who own and run it.

1  Thank Jane G
sanjkk, Manager at Pipal Tree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for complimenting the food as well as the restaurant. Thank you for choosing our restaurant to dine at, we would love to see you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I love the cheesecake! I am not a vegan but, I was blown away by this dessert. It's just delicious, what more can I say.

1  Thank 178chris

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed the cheesecake!

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Had the meat platter that consisted with minted lamb samosa homemade tandoori chicken wings with lamb discs and veg platter with seasonal veg samosa and homemade pakoras and potato wedges with all four homemade dips. Homemade lassi made with real mangoes!!

Positive energies great atmosphere and delicious homemade free-range food @ the Pipal Tree! Top rated in Bristol..

fully recommended

1  Thank Marcell O

Wow, thank you very much for this kind review.It is great to know that you enjoyed the platters as well as the lassi! We hope to see you return.