“Lovely jubbly!”
Review of Tampopo - CLOSED

Tampopo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Tampopo we bring you the authentic tastes of Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan and Korea through healthy, high-quality food at value-for-money prices with quick, friendly service.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Visited this restaurant today with my mother, several reasons we chose this particular restaurant 1. Good selection of food shown on the outside menu 2. It was halal (I am Muslim, can only eat Halal meet).
We were pleasantly greeted by the staff and quickly shown to our seats, the manager (I think he was the manager) came to speak to us, and was very friendly and polite! I like to have little chats! :)
Food was good, didn't have to wait long between ordering and food arriving, and it was all fresh. One of the dishes was slightly over seasoned, but I guess that's personal preference?

Overall I enjoyed my experience! :)

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant produces the best Asian food I have ever eaten. Tried the fried pork dumplings for the first time. They weren't greasy at all and my food fussy company loved them too. The open kitchen means that you can see that your food is prepared freshly and even when busy you do not have to wait long for it.

The only thing I would suggest is that there is easy access to cutlery not just chopsticks as it can be challenging collaring waiting staff when it is busy.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great fresh Asian food, with child friendly reasonably priced options for the little ones. Service was friendly but could have been a bit sharper the night we were there.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Spotted this restaurant when shopping last week, made a special journey this evening to eat there. Was not disappointed. No fuss, good food. Staff were friendly and the food came quickly. We both enjoyed the food very much and felt it was very reasonably priced. Will definitely return.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We love eating here. Long opening hours, friendly staff, consistently tasty food and well priced for city centre eats. Many times we try new places and leave after paying over the odds for a plate of 'I could make this at home' food. Now if we're stuck or feeling lazy its a really safe no brainer really. Highly recommended all round. Try the Laksa.