All reviewsan early flightterminal buildingthe long stay car parkcovered walkwaycontinental breakfastnoisy air conevening foodminute walkone night staynext morningan overnight staymodern hotelgreat showercomfortable bednight's sleepshort staywalk in shower
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Stayed the night before our flight as it was an early morning flight, hotel in an ideal location to Bristol airport 3 minutes and you are at departures, rooms were comfortable and very clean would definately stay again. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jed B, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear MontyBob17,
Thank you for your review of your stay at the hotel.
I am glad you found our hotel "ideal" and your stay "comfortable".
I am pleased you would also choose to stay with us again. Thank you.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

It's new, its clean and does what it should ie provide a great stop-over pre or post holiday. The walk to the airport is probably 100 metres. Bar and restaurant area were standard but good and breakfast very good. I will certainly stay again. A word of warning, I arrived in my car which I'd pre-booked into long stay car park. I entered Hilton via barrier to drop off bags and exited Hilton before entering main car park to park car. On collection of car post holiday the exit barrier didn't open and I had to go the the staff attendant to sort out. I was not alone, it appears that if you have pre-booked and enter Hilton barriers first, your Hiltonexit cancels out the long stay booking as they are on the same system. They resolved it quickly but seems to be something they need to address.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Bachgyn123,
Thank you for the review of your stay with us at the hotel.
I am glad that you found your overall stay with us at the Hampton "very good".
I am sorry that you had an issue with car parking, but am pleased to hear that the staff we able to get this resolved for you quickly.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Typical 'business' style airport hotel. New in 2017 (?), spotless, clean, good standard rooms which are fine, and which are very quiet. You would not know you were at an airport. Location is 5 minutes from the departure building - so really good if you have an early flight.

So all good. But for heavens sake why the dreadful food? The food 'eating area' (its not a restaurant) is downstairs - order at the bar. Its a canteen approach. And our offering was burger, pizza or curry. We had the burger at @ £11 - frozen & really bad. So for 2 with a glass of wine each it was over £30!

We do not want a gourmet meal, but this It would stop us returning. Why not more choice & a less canteen like dining option?

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank andmarCornwall_

Dear AndmarCornwall_,
Thank you for your review of your stay at the hotel.
I am glad your room was to your satisfaction and you found it spotless and quiet. The rooms are certainly designed to eliminate maximum noise from the outside, especially as we are so very close to the airport.
I am however disappointed that you found your dining experience with us "dreadful".
Our Hampton is set to offer quick convenient service and work along side the Brand Standard of a 3-4-3 menu. This is why there isn't a vast selection on the menu. However we are currently working on trying to improve choice and update the menu and hope to have this up in the not so near future.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We only spent a few hours in this hotel as we had to catch a very early flight.
We were allocated room 4 which is on the ground floor.
The room was very comfortable with all the usual extras expected of such a hotel.
However, our sleep was interrupted several times by what we think was the extractor fan from the bathroom in room 3. This was almost a severe vibration in the wall, and as we were looking forward to a good night's sleep due to the early rise, it was very annoying.
I also noticed that the emergency cord in the bathroom, which is supposed to be free of obstruction and almost touching the floor (to enable a collapsed person to reach it), was in fact tied up around towel/radiator bars, and was about 2 feet above the floor - well out of the reach of any collapsed person. I untied this, but I am sure that it would be tied up again quite soon, as cleaning staff find it tends to get in their way. But their annoyance should be secondary to the Health & Safety of guests.
Otherwise, the hotel was very good, and if the neighbourly vibrations could be eliminated then I would recommend others to stay there. But until then - only book if you intend getting to sleep after your neighbours get to bed

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Retired_Traveller12,
Thank you for the review of your stay at the hotel.
I am glad that you found your room comfortable and all the extras were to your satisfaction.
I am very sorry that your sleep was disturbed by the fan in the neighbouring bathroom. We always hope that our guests have a peaceful and comfortable nights sleep.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

had a nice stop here, nice room plenty of car parking and pleasant staff. Location is ideal for the airport, food is great bar and restaurant are also great . Yes i would definitely stay here again if i am in the area

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Jed B, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Dear GlennAndrews.
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at the hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed your overall experience with us and would choose to stay with us again.
Kind Regards,