“Tikka Flame”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a very enjoyable evening in Tikka Flame on Saturday night. The staff were very friendly, service was excellent, it was very warm and cozy inside considering the temperatures outside. The food was lovely, a good night had by all.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place is great, one of the best Indian meals I've ever had. I've been here twice now and it does not dissapoint. The staff are friendly and the food is amazing. The Saag Paneer is to die for, the best I've tasted.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Regulary use this restuarant,with my wife,2 daughters aged 12 & 7 and very often take my mother... Have introduced many other friends & family members of all ages,who were all blown away by this restuarant,& now regulary use the Tikka Flame!. The food is absolutely fantastic,easily the best in Bristol! my two children have a chiken tikka,& a tandoori chicken starter,followed by a chicken tikka massala & pilau rice between them,with pompadoms & a chapati...& everytime they clear their plates clean,much to the joy of the staff & other guest... Talking of the staff!! Sunny the govener & his team are great,& always most welcomeing,polite,& helpful!! TIP: Try the chicken chapata(same strength as a madras) But much more flavour & totally addictive!! Massive thanks to Sunny & staff,for 5 years of great food & hospitality!! If it aint broke,why try & fix it!! If you enjoy indian food,this restuarant is a MUST!!!...

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is by far the best Indian in Bristol, wonderful service, excellent food and great location! We go here at least once a fortnight and it never disappoints ! Sunny gives you the best service very kind and helpful ! Being vegetarian he's very adaptable with making and altering dishes to suit my needs!
Highly recommend you won't be dissapointed, keep your eyes out for discounts they do too, that just makes the experience even better ! Truly great ! We shall be going again tonight !

Reviewed January 15, 2013

On a birthday celebration spent in the beautiful city of Bristol, we stumbled by accident on the Tikka Flame, whilst walking back to our hotel on our last day.
We immediately decided to return that evening for dinner.
When we arrived, although not having booked, the welcome was warm, the food fresh, tasty and served quickly. We were so impressed by the owner's hospitality, flexibility with the menu, and friendliness, that we would have gone again the following night if we had still been in Bristol.
For excellent Indian food, I would choose this restaurant above nearly all of the other Indian restaurants I have tried in this country