Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay
$110
$99
Travelocity
1,418 results
All reviewstrain stationwetherspoons pubtemple meadscar parkcity centrebuilding workpay and displayshort stayclean hotelcomfortable beddecent sizemin walkshower roomcabot circusreception staffgood nights sleepnight's sleep
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Excellent welcome, and an attractive modern hotel. The room was both clean and well-presented with a comfortable bed. Easy to find and within walking distance of the station and town centre. Friendly staff and tasty well-cooked breakfasts.

Room Tip: Make sure you select the correct Ibis hotel - there are two in Bristol.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded October 26, 2011

Many thanks for the positive comments, I am happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Me and my friend (both girls) stayed here for one night as we were going to Bristol for my 18th birthday. We only booked here because it was cheap and didnt really mind what the room was like. On arrival checking in was fine, room was average, nothing special but we knew that when we booked it.
The only problem we had was that it says its close to the centre and to be fair its not far probably a 25/30 min walk, but when you're walking in heels to go for a night out its a bit too far so had to get a taxi there and back. Room service avaliable 24/7 (we ordered pizza when we go in at about 3am and was ready in about 10/15 mins). We didnt stay for breakfast because the reveiws said it was rubbish, and we didnt want to pay £7 each for it.
Staff helpful and friendly. Would probably stay here again, but if i was having a proper weekend away i would most probs book somewhere a little nicer.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2011

This is a standard run of the mill chain hotel. I am not knocking it, it is good quality and is exactly what you would and should expect from this type of hotel. My only qualm is with the parking you have to park in open land some distance from the hotel which doesn't look very safe. Also on the occasion I stayed we were unable to pay £2.50 overnight rate and instead had to pay the full £8.70 day rate as did my friend.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded October 26, 2011

Thank you for your comments and I am sorry to hear that you could not benefit from the overnight rate at the Temple Quay car park, unfortunately this rate can only be paid at the parking machine.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is THE WORST hotel I have ever stayed in!! The room was absolutely terrible, cold, dirty and the bed was so flat and uncomfy that I would prefer just sleeping on the floor in India!!

The view was .. Well wht can I say it ws like a construction site tht had been there for years!! The wa a bridge with graffiti all ova and all u could hear was trains!

I hated the room so much tht I only stayed the 1 night - I would never ever go back or recommend this hotel to anyone - infact I wouldn't even go to an Ibis branch anywhre else after this experience!

It look like one of those getto hotels tht you'd go and hide out in if u had no moray and you'v just run away from home!!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank xd3vili5hx
Management response:Responded October 26, 2011

Many thanks for your feedback and I am very sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We arrived Saturday evening so we put our stuff in to the room, which was nice & clean. As it was about 6pm we went down had something to eat, well all I can say was what a waste of £16. The wife had chicken & pasta but when it turned up half the plate was full of lettuce, I dont think the chef knows what garnish means, I had the burger & that turned up with more lettuce & the chips tasted like they had been cooked in old oil. Apart from the food the hotel was good for the price we paid for the nights stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded October 26, 2011

Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and have noted you comments about our restaurant. We will look into the points you raised, and in the meantime, I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.