All reviews gold bar complimentary gin and sherry corner suite former bank high bed white company products nelson street steam room mini bar small pool lovely hotel fabulous stay lovely room coffee machine huge bed reception staff breakfast was delicious
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I visited Bristol Harbour Hotel recently with my boyfriend and it was amazing!
On check in we had amazing experience with reception team. Mostly Paola and Andrea were helpful and polite. They showed us to our room and explained all facilities available for us. Complimentary gin and sherry in the room! What a nice touch!!
Rooms are nicely decorated and great cocktails in the Gold bar too.
Will definitely come back!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NickWalley365, General Manager at Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear daisyr1994

Thank you for writing such lovely words about your recent stay with us. I am a delighted Paola and Andrea were so helpful and that you enjoyed the complimentary gin and sherry.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 17, 2019

We used the hotel for the first time to run an event for 110 guests (sit down three course meal and an after dinner speaker) and it was a great success.

The well organised team had everything under control and were efficiently able to manage last minute glitches as always happen (un-notified dietary requirements etc).

The room is beautiful and really made the event special.

Huge thanks to the team for their hard works.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
NickWalley365, General Manager at Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Dear barrley24

What a lovely review. Thank you for these kind words. I am so pleased your event was a great success and congratulations on hosting your first event of this size.

We hope we are on the top of the venue list for your next event!

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

The food was great, well presented, and the customer service was excellent. They allowed me to amend my order on the day which was brilliant. The venue itself is fantastic, a real treat for architecture lovers

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Chris G

Thank you for writing this lovely review on your recent event with us. I am so please you found the venue itself fantastic and you appreciated the team accommodating any changes you wanted to make.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

I got married at the Bristol Harbour Hotel on Saturday and my new husband and I truly had the best day of our lives. The events team were amazing from start to finish, particularly our wedding co-ordinator Georgie and the operations manager Jason. They both made the entire day and evening run so smoothly - it was perfect and everything we dreamed the day could be and more. Georgie has been on hand throughout, answering all my many questions and creating the day exactly as we wanted it. Everything went so well on the day with Jason making everything run like clockwork and we were treated amazingly from my stay the night before, through to breakfast on the Sunday. The food was fantastic, the staff so friendly and helpful, the Sansovino absolutely stunning, as well as the comfort and luxuries of the bedrooms, and we couldn't be happier with every single aspect of our wedding. We want to thank the hotel and all of the staff there for giving us the best day of our lives, we can't begin to thank you enough.

Room tip: Our corner suite was light and spacious, enough room for a large bath in the room!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NickWalley365, General Manager at Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear Jemma H

What a lovely review! I am delighted the team were amazing from start to finish and helped to make your wedding day so special. I know both Georgie and Jason were thrilled you mentioned them personally in your review too.

I hope we will see you again soon for more opportunities to make more wonderful memories.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Over the years we have regularly stayed at this hotel as it is centrally located and the buildings have been sympathetically converted from their previous use as Banks.
The staff at reception were helpful efficient and welcoming whilst the service at the Jetty restaurant was first class I would especially mention the breakfast staff who for both mornings we had breakfast there were excellent, especially the lady who came from Latvia, they are all a credit to the hotel.

We were staying on the third floor in room 311 which is on the corner of the building and had windows for both the bedroom and bathroom which is nice as some bathrooms do not have windows. Lovely walk in rain shower [no bath]. The room was clean and well equipped, one minor comment was that the paintwork needed to be renewed and there was a large damp stain in the alcove where water had come in from the roof but for an old building this was not a surprise, this did not detract from our stay at the hotel which was first class and is just an observation.

We would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Gary190318

Thank you so much for this amazing review and your kind comments regarding the conversion of the property from its routes as a bank.

I know the team will be delighted you have enjoyed staying with us over the last few years and we all look forward to your return soon.

Kind regards