“Friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delmonico - CLOSED

Delmonico
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A charming family-run restaurant, Delmonico serves modern British cuisine with international twists. As well as tapas and sharing platters for more casual dining, a gourmet a la carte menu features Delmonico's renowned dessert creations. In the dining room filled with bistro furnishings and 1920s prints, guests can head to the sweeping mosaic-tiled bar for a choice from the well-chosen world wine list.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

A lovely restaurant with friendly service. We came for Sunday lunch with friends and had a really enjoyable experience. The food was tasty, the service was friendly and the atmosphere was lovely. We will definitely recommend you.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rienna

Bristol
“Really good lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

Visited on a Living Social lunch time deal
A starter and main off the lunch-time menu plus a glass each of fizz.
Plenty to choose from off the menu and we were very pleased with what we chose, The food was tasty and the main was a decent sized portion
The extras of wine and coffee were reasonably priced
Service was good.
Only criticism, a minor one, was my wife's bream fillet had skin which wasn't crisp.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank GasheadBristol
“Definitely go there!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went there with my girlfriend had the angus steak it was absolutely ace and my girl had the sea bream which was absolutely stunning too and I tried to steal hers as it was so good! Will definitely go there again. The service by our waitress was excellent too.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank cookycooke
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I had a truly wonderful meal. The food was superb and the waiting staff friendly and attentive. The restaurant's decor was fresh and contemporary and the atmosphere had a real buzz to it.We have been here several times for 'special' occasion meals and each time has been a unique quality dining experience.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Debbie F
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Delmonico’s is a bit of a hidden gem. It might not be situated in the central streets of the city but this a bonus as you can park for free really close up. Glos road is a haven of cafes and the like but I think this differentiates itself on the quality of food, it really exceeded my expectations. Service was friendly and the vibe is of a calm modern feel with slightly art deco style décor. I don’t eat out all that often but when I do I like to eat something that I know I couldn’t cook myself to the same standard and I certainly felt that whilst not overly complicated food what they delivered they delivered to perfection and so was left feeling that it had certainly been worth it. This along with it being a nice surroundings and local is about as good as it gets for me. This was probably the best meal out I’ve had in a long while in Bristol I highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013