Tripadvisor

Fishers Restaurant - Bristol
Ranked #159 of 2,022 Restaurants in Bristol
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sourcing the finest sustainable seafood from the South coast, delivered direct to our kitchen for the daily changing menu.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I and our three sons were looking for somewhere nice to eat but hadn’t booked. We popped in and explained we could eat quickly to free up the table before the evening rush.
We were immediately accommodated and seated. Our waiter Niall was really lovely especially with our four year old.
The food was exceptional, the service and general ambiance was delightful. We hadn’t been to Fishers for around 12 years and it was a welcome reminder of our time living in Clifton village pre children!

We most certainly won’t leave it very long before we are back. 10/10

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (810)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous food, we had the hot shellfish platter & garlicky purple sprouting broccoli which was all well cooked and really tasty. The only downside was that my scallop had some grit in it, which put a bit of a damper on what was an otherwise extremely delicious meal. The service was also lovely, friendly & helpful. I'd definitely visit again, frankly, I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you love seafood this place will not be bettered great fresh fish delivered daily, good variety of the way the cook it and types of seafood. Great service and the price will not break the bank.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a Bristolian I am a regular visitor at this lovely restaurant. It never disappoints and on our latest visit we enjoyed the Set menu which is excellent value and with a good choice and ever changing.. I enjoyed A plentiful portion of whitebait to start, main was a flavoursome homemade Salmon fishcake serve with a fresh salad and chips, and a absolutely delicious Banana Fritter and ice cream for dessert. All for £13.95. Staff are lovely too!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I started with Thai fish cakes. These were as light as souffle.

Then muscles in a fabulous sauce; the best I have had anywhere.

I have been many times.