“Brilliant friendly Service..... Great fresh fish”
Review of Loch Fyne - Woburn

Loch Fyne - Woburn
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Being fortunate enough to live in Woburn I have to say I visit Loch Fyne around 3 times a week.....Every time the staff are polite and friendly and know all the locals on a first name basis......Food is extremely reasonably priced and my favourite dish on the Menu is the Langoustines, absolutely giant portion (usually between 12-14)

Also highly recommend their breakfast, eggs benedict with salmon or Lobster always a Sunday morning must!

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We popped in on a Thursday evening on the way home from shopping in Milton Keynes - easy parking directly outside, we hadn't booked but there were a few tables spare - it was busy but service was good with a warm welcome we were soon eating a very delicious smoked salmon starter. We used a voucher that I had been sent (25% off mains) - 2 of us had 3 courses with wine came to just over £60, We both had a yummy dinner with no complaints & would definitely come back.

1  Thank Redavocet
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Booked a table for 6pm as we were going to a concert at a nearby venue at 8pm thinking that 2 hours would be ample time. How wrong we were!
The restaurant was not busy and we were seated promptly, ordered drinks and given menus. Then we were left for over 20 mins before our order was taken and that was only after my friend attracted the attention of a waitress and pointed out that a couple who had arrived long after us were being served their food. Waited another 20 mins for the starter and then a further 25 mins for the main course which was served up with cold broccoli and the wrong potatoes. Complained and the cost of the vegetables was deducted from the bill as we did not want to wait for the correct ones to be cooked. As time was of the essence, we skipped dessert and coffee to ensure we reached the concert venue in time.
On leaving the restaurant, which was still not very busy, we were given a voucher for 25% off our next bill. As if we would ever return after that fiasco!

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Visited for a family birthday. Really nice atmosphere and ambience. I enjoyed oysters for starters and salmon for main and mini dessert and coffee. Would like to visit again.

1  Thank Rhea d
Loch Fyne R W W, General Manager at Loch Fyne - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

we are so glad you had a great time
we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Dropped in for some dinner it was really good quick service and lovely food my order was wrong but the guy in charge at the time quickly sorted it and brought me a new dinner even before my partners dinner got cold I was very impressed

1  Thank phillipdoorsen1012