“Eat Elsewhere”

Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our acclaimed head chef Josh and his team are passionate about fresh food, using only the very best ingredients sourced daily from local suppliers. Our menu is updated regularly, and with daily specials. The result is the freshest mouth watering food cooked to perfection, using only the very best seasonal ingredients. Please contact us and we will be happy to send you today's menu.
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Liked the waitress, helpful, polite and cheerful, and that's it. Poor food, poor white wine, extras.

2  Thank addlethorpe

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Fresh food. Very good price performance relation. As a resident you will get nice discounts.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Recently went to Longs Inn for a second meal this time using our new Gourmet Society card.

I'm afraid to say that we were less than impressed. My husband and I both went for the steak and chips and the chips were foul..... In my opinion they were lunchtime chips re-cooked and were dark brown and soggy! When I commented on this, the guy didn't really seem to want to do anything about it and just said that the chef was trying out a new variety of potato!!!

I feel that maybe as we were there getting 2 for 1 they thought they would save some cash. Well, it back fired because they have now been delted from my list of places to go!

1  Thank smiler_jackie42
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Breakfast in the Hotel is wonderful, so we thought we'd try the Restaurant food in general instead of wandering around Woburn like we usually do. We weren't disappointed. My rare rump-steak was cooked to perfection and my wife's Duck was of equal quality. We opted to share a Haddock Rarebit starter which was also delicious.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is pre-cooked and not fresh, the kitchen had a smell of dirty cooking oil