“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Galloway's Restaurant

Galloway's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Harlington, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband took me here for my here for my birthday and I can't wait to return. The welcome was friendly and although the restaurant was very busy (it was a Saturday night) the service was great. The food was fantastic in both taste and presentation and the atmosphere jovial. I can't wait to return.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Best that Woburn has to offer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

and that's saying something because there is some really good competition in this small village, but I suppose that's what keeps them all at such a high level. Very welcoming and you will need to book in advance due to it's popularity and size. Food is absolutley stunning and your hosts make you feel at home.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
northampton
“Nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice atmosphere and good food. Ordered grilled haloumi with a chilli sauce - and for the main had lamb cutlets, mash potoatoes and vegentables, and for dessert a lovely Cheesecake. Good service and good food.

Visited October 2012
London, UK
“Different class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went to Galloway's couple of weeks ago for a large family gathering. It was fantastic. A welcome and service that all restaurants should aspire to. That would probably have been good enough for me as you rarely get such hospitality these days, but then you can add to that the food was outstanding too. My wife said it was the best duck she had ever eaten. And trust me, she eats a lot of duck. My roast pork was beautifully tender, and the black pudding and bacon starter leaves me dribbling and staring into the distance even now as I relive the moment in my head. And it wasn't even that pricey. Not that I cared by the time the bill came. I have paid much more for much worse food.
I don't live very close, but I will certainly come again. Thank you Galloway's

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“A Lovely Evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went to Galloways on Saturday night with one of our sons' and had a lovely evening. We were greeted very warmly by the owner on arrival. Our waitress was very nice and went through the menu with us. All our food was very nice with my husband's fillet steak with peppercorn sauce exceptionally nice. We all finished off with a creme brulee (you can find the recipe for this on their webpage, its really easy to make) which was delicious. The service was exellent. An added bonus is it is in really nice old surroundings. Overall a lovely evening!

• 4 of 5 bubbles