My girlfriend and I decided to book a few nights at The Priory to get away for a break during the summer holidays (We're both teachers) and we weren't disappointed. When we arrived at the hotel there was lots of room for parking and we got a good spot not far from the front door. We were checked in by a polite and friendly member of staff and shown to our rooms. What rooms! We were shown to Room 5 which was massive with a very comfortable bed and flat screen tv, the bathroom was very well finished and spotlessly clean too. The overall stay was fantastic with great food in the restaurant made with locally sourced ingredients where possible.
- Very well finished rooms.
- Very quiet at night time (It's about a 15min drive from the city).
- A fantastic cooked breakfast which must be one of the best around.
- Not great wifi. Pretty slow.
- Nothing within walking distance of the hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking