“Very satisfying”

Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Dapto
Cuisines: Cafe
“Very satisfying”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I was suprised to see something so different open up in dapto... we had breakfast there this morning and I was satisfied the food is unreal... service was great... coffee was real nice... decor is great and the price is not rediculous...
I
We had a beautifull meal and will both return and recomend.

Thanks very much

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MattDownUnda
Vaflers, Owner at Vaflers, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Value for money is very important to us at Vaflers. Getting amazing food and coffee shouldn't cost you the earth, so I'm glad you were satisfied with our prices!

Great to hear from you,

Aubrey

“Amazing!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We first noticed this place by shear luck and ended up having the best morning because of it! The food is amazing my husband ate first a piece of choc chip bannana bread, then the berrie me waffles and I ate from the specials board the oat and cinnamon. I am not lying when I say I nearly had a tear in my eye it was that delicious, my husband said it was the best desert he has ever had! I would have to agree. The prices are so reasonable and the staff are sooo great we recommend anyone that will listen to us to go try these vaffles!!!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Rooandmooandjax
Vaflers, Owner at Vaflers, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Wow! Thanks for such a lovely review! I'm so pleased you had such a great experience here with us at Vaflers. Our new summer menu comes out in a few weeks so hope to see you in again soon!

Many thanks,