Both myself and family have stayed on numerous occasions at the Grouse and Claret, Station Rd, Rowsley in Room 5 (Family room) and during each stay, we have had a fantastic time. On each occasion, the manager Jon has greeted us with a friendly welcoming smile and nothing has ever been too much trouble for both him and his staff to do in order to accommodate our needs during our stay. We have always been offered assistance with our luggage when checking in and been provided with information about the area. The room we tend to stay in has always been exceptionally clean and up to a very high standard. Lots of hot running water/fresh towels, room is well maintained. The standard of breakfast is excellent, lots of variation and the evening meals were delicious. There is lots of choice for both adults and children and Jon always has always assisted us when going through the Specials board.I have no doubt that both me and my family will be stopping at this hotel again - excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th-Century Restaurant/Public House with 8 beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms. Situated just 1 minutes drive outside the Peak District National Park we are well situated for all local amenities including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, and the towns of Matlock and Bakewell. Nestled to the rear of the Pub, alongside the the River Derwent we also have 29 hard standing pitches with electric-hook-up to accommodate Touring Caravans and Motor homes and a separate Tent field, facilities here include Hot Showers, Toilets, Chemical Toilet disposal and Washing Up facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Grouse and Claret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse And Claret Hotel Rowsley
- Grouse And Claret Rowsley, Derbyshire