Our second stay at this great location. Lovely, but beware - you may need to pay for the wood for your lounge-room fire. We had to ($25/bag) and were refused a refund on an unused bag. Great breakfasts. Many of our group enjoyed their 'extreme' Segway off-road tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains. Just 15 minutes from Thredbo and Perisher Resorts. Its unique setting and many complimentary activities appeal to both couples and families to relax and absorb the scenery or experience the many mountain activities on resort and in the local area. Lake Crackenback is a perfect base to explore the region from sightseeing, local attractions, snowsports in winter and the many summer activities including walking trails, mountain bikes, Segway Eco Tours, canoeing or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Hotel Crackenback
- Novotel Thredbo Village
- Jindabyne Novotel
- Accor Lake Crackenback Hotel