Lake Cracken Back has been a favorite of ours for a few years now. We have experienced excellent services everytime. Recently we booked a lodge in the resort NO: 4 Bullocks Way the house was perfect for our special event. This weekend we were celebrating 25 years of marriage and we had the honour of witnessing a young couple starting their marriage. All other visits we have booked a Water view apartment in this apartment my husband enjoyed fishing off the balcony whilst I sat back and read a good book by the open fire place.
A big thank you to Scott and your team for making our every visit just as special as our first. We highly recommend Lake Cracken Back Resort.
Special thank you to Nicola in the day spa and Alex in the Alpine Larder Restaurant
Darleen and Malcolm Barton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains. Just 15 minutes from Thredbo and Perisher Resorts. Its unique setting and many complimentary activities appeal to both couples and families to relax and absorb the scenery or experience the many mountain activities on resort and in the local area. Lake Crackenback is a perfect base to explore the region from sightseeing, local attractions, snowsports in winter and the many summer activities including walking trails, mountain bikes, Segway Eco Tours, canoeing or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Hotel Crackenback
- Novotel Thredbo Village
- Jindabyne Novotel
- Accor Lake Crackenback Hotel