A fantastic place to get away for the weekend. There's options to do plenty (as the resort provides lots of free activities) or just kick back and relax while taking in the beautiful bushland surrounds. Check in and check out was hassle free.
We had two breakfasts and two dinners at the restaurant, excellent food and terrific service by the wait staff with beautiful views overlooking the lake.
The studio room we stayed in (apparently platinum standard) was great, nice and clean and well presented although it could have used an air conditioner in January. The one ceiling fan didn't quite do the trick.
Overall a great location for a quiet weekend away. While the restaurant seemed fairly full at meal times, the resort did not feel the way during the day. Well spaced accommodation and plenty of different activities to choose from helps there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains. Just 15 minutes from Thredbo and Perisher Resorts. Its unique setting and many complimentary activities appeal to both couples and families to relax and absorb the scenery or experience the many mountain activities on resort and in the local area. Lake Crackenback is a perfect base to explore the region from sightseeing, local attractions, snowsports in winter and the many summer activities including walking trails, mountain bikes, Segway Eco Tours, canoeing or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Hotel Crackenback
- Novotel Thredbo Village
- Jindabyne Novotel
- Accor Lake Crackenback Hotel