We are so happy we decided to have our daughter's wedding at Lake Crackenback.
Our wedding guests loved the accomodation, the activities and the beautiful scenery. Crackenback staff were all so friendly and helpful. The ceremony site in the resort grounds was just a picture. The reception was great. Cuisine looked amazing with the lights over the water to the far side of the lake and candles around the windows. The meal was delicious definitely the best wedding meal I have ever had. The morning after the wedding we all met at the Alpine Larder for breakfast and it was great. Thank you Crackenback for a wonderful wedding. I wish I had another daughter so we could do it all again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains. Just 15 minutes from Thredbo and Perisher Resorts. Its unique setting and many complimentary activities appeal to both couples and families to relax and absorb the scenery or experience the many mountain activities on resort and in the local area. Lake Crackenback is a perfect base to explore the region from sightseeing, local attractions, snowsports in winter and the many summer activities including walking trails, mountain bikes, Segway Eco Tours, canoeing or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Hotel Crackenback
- Novotel Thredbo Village
- Jindabyne Novotel
- Accor Lake Crackenback Hotel