Thought Crackenback apartments were looking a bit tired. Our apartment was very bland with no vases of flowers, ornaments or any decor which may have brightened up the rooms. Kitchen/bathrooms could certainly do with a spruce up. Windows were dirty which spoilt the beautiful view of the lake. We had an unpleasant experience when we asked for transport in the courtesy bus. The bus was provided for people on Saturday night, the driver being one of your staff but when we asked for a lift into Thredbo on Friday night we were denied. I doubt we will be staying with you in the future. I will tick "Yes" that I would recommend your hotel to a friend but I would inform them the apartments are looking very tired. Regards, Julie Stretton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains. Just 15 minutes from Thredbo and Perisher Resorts. Its unique setting and many complimentary activities appeal to both couples and families to relax and absorb the scenery or experience the many mountain activities on resort and in the local area. Lake Crackenback is a perfect base to explore the region from sightseeing, local attractions, snowsports in winter and the many summer activities including walking trails, mountain bikes, Segway Eco Tours, canoeing or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Hotel Crackenback
- Novotel Thredbo Village
- Jindabyne Novotel
- Accor Lake Crackenback Hotel