“Great Ride”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Ride”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recommend you book early as Nev is really busy - and so he should be with such wonderful horses - have never been on a Ride on such well schooled horses. Everyone in the group had good ponies/horses. Just a knee movement to guide them was all that was needed. I scored Isobella who by all accounts could lie down and die on command - needless to say we didn't try this! I had vowed this was going to be my last try to go trekking - previously I've been given horses that simply can't think for themselves and follow the leader. Not so with Pender Lea's horses. All free-moving, happy, intelligent horses. Great work Nev. I really look forward to visiting the Snowy Mountains again and riding with you.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Greennz

Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“a wonderful afternoon”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

guides were fantastic, calm horses. Great value for those staying at pender lea. Definately worth doing

Visited April 2012