“Best beaches!”

$50.00*
Jeremy Point Jaunt from Wellfleet Marina
Ranked #3 of 430 things to do in Cape Cod
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 40,000 beautiful acres of protected beach and dunes, stretching from Chatham to Provincetown.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

After 4 summer in Cape Cod, our family can't stop returning. The National Seashore host the most beautiful beaches, clean, close to nature and not so crowded. My favorite is Macroni beach!

6  Thank NanaMtl

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I travel to Cape Cod every summer and have made it a tradition to rent bikes out of Orleans and bike around the CCNS trails.

It is always a great experience and I look forward to it every time. There is a good selection of places to stop for food and of beaches to go to.

Our favorites so far are Coast Guard Beach and Race Point, with a stop at the Beach Comber for lunch.

I think the CCNS would be a great addition to anyone's visit to Cape Cod. It is family friendly.

7  Thank Brkln71
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Coast Guard Beech is one of the best in the USA,The visitor center is the first place to go as the Rangers are very helpful, The other Visitor at Race Point is the same.

4  Thank phil B
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stopped at the visitor's center on the last day of our weeklong visit to the Cape, and I wished we visited it sooner. The films are great, the exhibits are wonderful, and the museum is a gem! It really provided a great retrospective of the sites we saw during our visit to the area. The park rangers are very helpful, and even though the gift shop is tiny, I found items I hadn't seen elsewhere. This is truly a place that suits everyone in your traveling party.

3  Thank Go to Gal
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is as good as it gets, yes it is a drive but you will not find a better beach. A shuttle is provided, a little pain but they run frequently.

2  Thank k1oik