Wifey and I booked two night stay fri 8th march for our 12th wedding anniversary! We had a suite room 15 at back of hotel,room was fantastic with four poster and massive bathroom with both bath and shower! The hotel is full of character from your room to the bar ect, very relaxing and inviting place to be! Food was to die for simple as,good selection and piping hot,breakfast a must but you need to walk it of afterwards! Staff couldn't have been more accommodating if they tried and with a big smile! Good location and with plenty of local walks really enjoyed the stay, the weather was cold and snowing all w/end but just added to the warmth of this place, would stay here again no worrys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gorgeous, Award Winning, 16 bedroom, family owned, country Inn. Conservation Village, beautiful gardens, dog and disabled friendly. Luxury, stylish rooms, great food served in relaxed lounge/bars or formal restaurant. Exclusive use available. AA Pub of the Year for England 2013/14, Good a Hotel Guide, Sawdays Special Places, Good Pub Guide, Michelin Guide, CAMRA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Black Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Black Swan Hotel Ravenstonedale
- The Black Swan Ravenstonedale/Kirkby Stephen