Just come home from a weekend break at the Black Swan this is a wonderful place to stay. Well appointed rooms we stayed in the four poster with fire, fab big bed and en suite bathroom with roll top bath and double shower which was massive. Had a lovely meal in a really nice restaurant and bar. All the staff were really polite and good fun, thanks. We would recommend both the Black Swan and the area to anyone whilst we didn't take ours, dogs are welcome with a great area to walk and explore on your door step.
This hotel has recently won awards for best in class from the AA and CAMRA so this is probably a better bench mark for excellence than 3 poor reviews on this site.
If you can't enjoy the Black Swan try a Trevel Lodge no expectations from staff or dining experience. Thanks all Dave Ormskirk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gorgeous, Award Winning, 16 bedroom, family owned, country Inn. Conservation Village, beautiful gardens, dog and disabled friendly. Luxury, stylish rooms, great food served in relaxed lounge/bars or formal restaurant. Exclusive use available. AA Pub of the Year for England 2013/14, Good a Hotel Guide, Sawdays Special Places, Good Pub Guide, Michelin Guide, CAMRA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Black Swan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Black Swan Hotel Ravenstonedale
- The Black Swan Ravenstonedale/Kirkby Stephen