All reviews afternoon tea lovely hotel wedding venue bar food wedding reception top class public areas reception area leisure centre from start to finish staff were so friendly bar staff food was lovely main course one night stay breakfast was excellent car park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you very much to the staff at the Castletroy hotel who posted my ring back to me! I left it on the breakfast table and only realised I left it behind me that afternoon. After ringing up the hotel reception staff kindly located the ring and posted it back to be in Galway. Thanks so much ❤️

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
164FionaO, Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Vanessa M,

Many thanks for your review and taking the time to post it we really do appreciate it.

A ring is a valuable thing so I imagine you were well looked after and returned immediately its something you would miss and not feel comfortable until you have it back in your possession and we would all be the same here and I'm glad you were satisfied with the outcome.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Husband and I enjoyed a 2 night stay in September.
Rooms were lovely. Breakfast was 5 star quality.
Special mention to Olwyn-the Blonde young lady that works in the restaurant-Very Professional indeed. Always smiling and quick off the mark.
Serena the beautician gave me an amazing pregnancy massage and facial- She is a credit to the hotel.

We will be back

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Malissamcfadden849

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel and for your compliments.

I have spoken to both Olwyn & Serena and passed on your compliments to them and they were delighted to receive this. It is a lovely thing to be able to show staff a review like your own so thank you.

Thank you for your complimets on rooms and the 5 star for breakfast. We are very popular for Breakfast and we put that down to the large variety and quality of product that we offer here and guest very often compliment us on this so I'm glad you enjoyed so much.

Best of luck with your pregnancy and hope the couple of days here with us gave you a rest and you went home refreshed.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at this hotel with little known expectations, and left with nothing but admiration for the hotel and its fabulous staff. The employees are a rarity, they leave you with no doubt that you are their number one priority. They are genuine and caring and will go the extra mile to make sure all is well. The hotel is in a great location to the University of Limerick if you need access to the campus. It is clean and comfortable and the food is very good. I did not get a chance to use the workout room or pool, but they are in excellent condition. I loved this hotel and I have been to many. I would put it in my top choices to stay, because the employees are so fabulous, the hotel is clean and very welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
164FionaO, Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kim F

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the Castletroy Park Hotel and for your many compliments.

Thank you for your very nice comments in relation to my team we strive to ensure all guests leave and feel like this during a stay with us. Thank you also for your compliments on food & cleanliness with in the Hotel and for rating us in one of your top choice Hotels.

I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future as our guest again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the suites in this hotel! The rooms were brand new, nicely decorated and very nicely equipped. The mattress was comfortable. The kitchenette had everything we could possibly need. We had a nice lunch in the restaurant, and would recommend their version of sticky toffee pudding. For us, the location was perfect. Since it is located a bit out of town, it was easy for us to get out to the highways for our day trips, which we did every day. We didn't actually use the pool or the health club, but it looked fantastic.

Room Tip: Suites in sep. bldg.1st floor, no view, but private. Lots of light.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Robunza

Thank you for providing a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel following your recent stay with us and for your feedback.

I'm delighted to see you enjoyed our new suites and found the amenities to be everything you could possibly need. The demand for these suites since they came on board is huge and we have received great feedback like your own on this from many customers.

It's a pity you did not get to avail of our Aqua and Fitness club following yours days out to help you relax at the end of the day as I'm sure you would have enjoyed this as much as the other services we provided you with.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Group of us travelled to Limerick for a night at the weekend, on arrival to the hotel we were well impressed with look of it, parking, closeness to City Centre.
We arrived a little after 4pm and not all rooms were ready which was disappointing at this time of the day and the reception staff on duty weren't very pleasant about it.
We then proceeded to the bar to order food which was quite busy at the time, we had to ask for our order to be taken, when it was we waited an hour for our food, the food was OK, reasonably priced and edible!

We had a few drinks in the bar before getting taxi's into town and returned that night and the man at the reception desk was an absolute gentleman, personable, chatty, helpful, the nicest staff member we had dealings with by far! He brought up my average rating from poor.

Overall the hotel, its surroundings, room and accessibility is all great, most of the staff just let it down on this particular occasion.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Katie D

Thank you for providing a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel and for your recent feedback following your stay.

I apologise as you mention you were slightly disappointed on this occasion with certain aspects of your stay. The reception you received from Mike on nights is the same reception you should have felt throughout the Hotel and I apologise you did not experience this. I have used your review in training with my team and feedback like your own is very important to us in order to improve on the quality and service that we provide to our guests.

Thank you for your compliments on the Hotel, surroundings, room and accessibility.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future should the opportunity arise.