“Don’t go out of your way!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Seaweed Pie Cafe - CLOSED

Seaweed Pie Cafe
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
montreal
“Don’t go out of your way!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I am so glad I did not go out of my way for this, we were staying five minutes away, I don’t think you can find worse than this place, I ordered the Fish & Chips and the Lobster Burger for my wife and the world famous Seaweed Pie for dessert, let me start with the fish, well it was not fresh, nor were the fries, I can’t believe that I was sitting only a few feet away from a potato patch and I was eating previously frozen fries, probably McCain’s, the Lobster Burger was gross, situated on the edge of a lobster fishing village and they’re serving lobster that was damp, cold and watery, the kind you get from a can. Now the best part, the famous pie, a thin layer of white cake on the bottom with a pile of light green whipping cream on top, I think you can a better meal at McDonalds if you can find one.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank MillerTimesTwo

Toronto, Canada
“Had to try the pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Had to stop here for lunch so I could try the pie....yum. Ordered the fish cakes that came with baked beans and a nice fluffy biscuit. The service was great and we were also given help getting our accomodation for the night. Great place.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank zee74
Charlottetown, Canada
“Seaweed Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

My Mom loves seaweed pie at the seaweed pie cafe. I've taken friends from Japan there as well.
I think the name of the "pie" can be a little misleading. It's actually like a mousse and it doesn't taste "seaweedy" at all. It's really, really good. I highly recommend trying it.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Tara L
Fredericton, Canada
“Was kind of scared to try but love'd it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Took the whole family and worried if the kids wood eat here but everyone loved it. Large portions and great food. I was too chicken to order the seaweed pie but went for the apple blossom instead and wish that I could have it every week.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Danielle234
Summerside, Canada
“Lots on the Menu!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

It's a great place with tasty food, a very clean place, Great people, interesting gift shop!! They have all sorts of meals on their menu such as Salad, Wedges, Mussels, Fish cakes & Beans with Nic's Homemade biscuits, Chowder, Cold Plates, Potato Salads and so much more!!

• Visited August 2011