“Good convenient option”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I'm a repeat visitor.
Food quality is great!
Service has been consistently good.
Nice change up, handy with convenient parking. Good for long conversations.

2  Thank Sawhira

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Best cocktails I've had!! Highly recommend getting the 'Long Island Ice Tea', 'Mojito' or 'Margerita'. Came here and the cocktails are very reasonable. The most delicious cocktails I've had so far, and really amazing quality. You can really tell the dedication the bartender has gone through to really perfect the taste of the drinks. So sweet and really delicious, they look great too! Staff were exceptional and so helpful and friendly. You won't be dissapointed.

2  Thank aw_international159
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I've been to bolero numerous times and each time I've had amazing food and great service. It's defiantly one of my favorite restaurants and I always come here with my friends. Also the desert is AMAZING.

The great thing about it is that, they offer a range of small nibbles to share and if you're not that hungry you could always get a small bowl of tapas. Personally, I'm a really picky eater and I'm one of those people who always changes a couple of things in the meal, but Bolero is great because the lady that took my order was happy to cater to what I wanted. They also offer a whole bunch of gluten free or vegetarian options.

I HIGHLY recommend the garlic prawns, angus eye fillet, Bolero platter, churros, tiramisu, garlic bread, chicken tarragon, berry mohijo, (actually any of the cocktails) and a MUST try is the sangeria. It is the BEST sangeria i've ever had, hands down.

This is a great place to come to after a late night movie and if you're ever sitting outside and it gets too chilly, they even offer you blankets!! :D

2  Thank Nikita280
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Went into Bolero for a quick meal prior to catching a movie. We ordered a selection of Tappas, including some Chorizo.

When the Chorizo arrived I was initially impressed with the portion size. However one bite and I realised that the so called Chorizo was drowned in red wine and tasted of nothing more than pork sausage. When I challenged the owner he quickly removed it from the bill and insisted it was the real deal and made especially for him by the local supermarket. I remain convinced it was a red wine dyed 50 cent pork sausage.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Food was very expensive. Not worth it given how much we paid. Was expecting more. Had the Churros for dessert and they tasted sickly.