“51st Birthday lunch”

Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Wow what a great place. It was pouring with rain outside and in we all went. Our table right next to the gorgeous blazing fire place. The food was amazing. Great breads and dips... try the bright pink one.. yummy. Everyone"s dish looked delicious. The atmosphere was great and the service excellent. I'll definitely be going back. They are open for lunch and dinner :) We could all pay separately as well which was great if you are with a group.

1  Thank beansupreme

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I go to Wine Box when I am craving for a nice calamari entree. It is always a hit for me in this place, plus good wines and service.
Tried pizzas ... preferred their steaks, which were beautiful!

1  Thank Vivacita
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My friend and I dropped in for a mid-week lunch as we passed through Albany Village. A lovely setting on the main road with inside or out side seating on the verandah. The service & food were lovely-and great coffee to boot. Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank Sue C
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This little restaurant is consistently good. It is easy to find and parking is no problem. It is small so a bit inclined to be cramped, also requires early booking. The food so usually excellent and our group of people were all impressed. Prices standard for Auckland , definitely worth a visit

1  Thank AndyAuckand
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and enjoyed the hospitality, food and service, making it a lovely way to celebrate 46 yrs of marrage. The food was of a very high standard, and we congratulate and thank the Chef.
. The wine list was very extensive, and we were able to select our individual choice of red and white wines.
The only dissapointment was that I was too full to try the Apple desert.
As we are both keen musicians, and enjoy jazz, we aim to return on a Thursday evening to sample the music.

2  Thank 436Dave