“One of my Favorite”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“One of my Favorite”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I always love eating her, the food is always fresh, hot and tastful. The menu items are well priced and the variety is fantastic.The staff are always friendly and make you feel welcome. Seating outside on the patio during the warm sunny days is always a special treat with friends or family. A reservation is always a great idea cause it's busy.

Visited April 2014

Victoria, Canada
“Great food for a good price”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The Med Grill offers a wide variety of food options that are always well prepared & beautifully presented. Their 4 course Tuscan menu is an exceptional value offering a daily antipasto special, choice of 3 appetizers, 6-7 main courses followed by a choice of 2 desserts. If does not meet your needs their main menu also has many great options.
I have also been here for lunch on the patio and it was equally a nice dining experience.

“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There were 4 of us and we all ordered different versions from the Tuscan Table menu. The appetizers were very flavorful I had the tomato basil soup and it was delicious, this was followed by the steak and they substituted garlic potatoes for me. WOW! Lovely main course... the desert was a lovely chocolate pudding with cherries. They were accommodating for food allergies and seating. We were served dishes in a timely manner... polite staff and the amounts were prefect...

Visited April 2014
Victoria, Canada
“great service but uneven steaks”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Really great dining experience, excellent service. But the food was a let down. 2 steaks sent back, one was sent back twice. Very uneven cuts of a NY strip and no flavor, no seasoning. AAA Alberta beef, being from there I'm not so sure. But our server made up for it on the bill. Of course we were out for my mom's birthday and her steak was sent back first over done, second it was blue. I had to share mine with her so she never even ate her own birthday supper. However they do cater to children which was nice and the halibut was great too

• Visited April 2014
“Wonderful Food and Service”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My wife and I had our anniversary dinner here. The staff was wonderful, and our waiter Alistair was outstanding, and went out of his way to ensure that we had a most pleasant experience. They have a four course dinner called "Tuscan Table", that allows you to choose from several different items for each course, and all we can say is "fabulous"! Everything was flavourful and perfectly prepared and served. Since our waiter was aware that it was our anniversary, he prepared a Bellini cocktail for my wife with the red colour in the glass in the shape of a heart. When our dessert arrived, the coulis garnish was in the shape of a heart around the cheesecake! They say it is the little things that make the difference, and they have everything from the littlest to the greatest done absolutely right! Thank you for a wonderful evening!