“Delicious as usual!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My quilting group had our regular dinner at the Med Grill, enjoying their 4 course Tuscan menu. A week later the school where I volunteer had their Holiday celebration at noon. Again I enjoyed their 3 course Tuscan lunch menu. Med Grill is a particular favourite of mine!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a favourite restaurant of my friends and mine, especially for their 4 course Tuscan table 4 course specials. We have always enjoyed the various courses and this time especially enjoyed the Cranberry pecan salad and both dessert choices.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My party of four went to the Med Grill and were not disappointed. We were promptly greeted and seated and upon the arrival of our server, everything went like clockwork.

We all ordered the Tuscan Menu, $23.99, a four course extravaganza. I initially thought there would be too much food but the menu was balanced and properly portioned so we left feeling comfortable and not over stuffed.

After the Antipasti, we each ordered either a soup or salad. I had the salad, winter greens with a light Cesar dressing, and the others had the pea soup, which was very much enjoyed.

The mains consisted of lamb shank and potato with seasonal veg, New York strip loin, or bacon wrapped chicken. All were served on hot plates, and heartily devoured.

Desert was a choice of cheese cake or Bailey's Creme Brûlée, both delicious.

The dinner was a great success. The server was very attentive and accommodating, the food was fast, fresh and flavourful. Service by this particular server was among the best I have experienced in any restaurant.

Washrooms clean and easy to access on the same floor, no stairs to negotiate. Only one issue, the restaurant was very noisy, and no background music playing, or if there was, I couldn't hear it. But, I guess when the restaurant is filled to capacity, a bit of noise is to be expected.

All in all, a very enjoyable experience. Everyone was lovely and friendly.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have frequented this restaurant many times over the years, partially because it's close and easy to walk to.. That being said, when the kitchen is on its game the food is fantastic, The Tuscan Plate is a monthly special that is well worth the money ($18.99) and includes starters, mains and pudding. I am not a fan of the pasta meals cooked here, they tend toward the stodgy but then I prefer my pasta al dente. But the fish plates and chicken are generally good, good portions and tasty. Sadly the Med Grill lacks a little in consistency. I've found by far the best times to go are mid week when it is a little less busy and the staff more attentive.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a wonderful Tuesday evening out. Two of us had the four course Tuscan Plate one salmon and one halibut - both excellent! I have a dairy allergy which they were happy to accommodate. At 18.99 it is an amazing value for such good quality food. the presentation was excellent! Our third person had the prawns starter and the beef and mushroom ravioli both very tasty. The dairy free dessert substitute was a raspberry sorbet which was so amazingly good there just isn't words to describe it. Our server Adam was charming, funny and attentive - great service...... Just wow!