Guest Suites on Benvenuto
$234
$227
Orbitz.com
$73
Villa Eyrie Resort(Malahat)(Great Value!)
$192
$176
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$110
Cherry Tree Inn(Saanich)(Great Value!)
$116
$138
Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$130
$99
All reviewsbutchart gardensbrentwood baybed and breakfastcharming hostsperfect accommodationeach morningprivate patiokeurig coffee machineeverything you could possibly needvancouver islandstay was wonderfulchicken cooplocal sausageshort driveferry terminalwarm hospitalitybeautiful property
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Thank you for your fine hospitality Carrie.

We really enjoyed our stay in this private, clean, comfortable, roomy B&B. We stayed in the upper unit and found the outside deck very relaxing with an excellent view of the country side. We were able to enjoy the local area beaches and Butchardt Gardens. There is a winery not far down the road along with Butterfly world. The local area information binder was very helpful with all of the maps and brochures. We got out and explored some of the places we have missed on past stays in the area.

The breakfasts were not only yummy but also very hearty with plenty to satisfy us. The presentation in the picnic baskets was so cute and fit perfectly with the experience.

We appreciated the special arrangements that Carrie was able to make for us because of our flight times. This location is really great if you are flying into the Victoria airport.

It is very private and quiet but close to Victoria - We normally stay in downtown Victoria and use the airport shuttle during our travels 2 -3 times a year. I decided to rent a car and get out into the country it was a great decision and I will be doing this again! I would feel completely safe staying here as a single woman traveller.

The quietness of the country would make an excellent escape for a writer who needs a little inspiration in this tranquil setting.

I only wished we could have stayed longer but we will be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank travelcoleen
BenvenutoBnB, Owner at Guest Suites on Benvenuto, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Hello there,
My name is Peter Twiss and my wife Stephanie and I just recently bought Benvenuto Bed & Breakfast from Carrie. She unfortunately had a tragic loss in her life and was unable to carry on running Benvenuto.
We plan on picking up right where she left off. We just wanted to introduce ourselves and invite you to have a look at our website and consider staying with us on your next trip to Victoria, BC.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

We stayed at the Benvenuto B&B for 4 nights in June. Carrie was a great host. She was very helpful with giving recommendations of local area restaurants, shops, etc. We needed a bike repair while there and she gave us a great recommendation for a local bike shop and printed out a map of how to get there. The breakfasts were delicious and made with fresh/wholesome foods. It was very quiet and tranquil. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 14, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Benvenuto B&B, our room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. It's located in a lovely rural location and very convenient to Buchart Garden. The breakfasts were excellent and made with wholesome foods from nearby farms. I highly recommend and hope to return someday soon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 23, 2010

This is our favourite place to stay when visiting Victoria…. a quiet place in the country, next door to Butchart Gardens and only 20 mins to downtown Victoria. It’s a wonderful escape! The three rooms, which are separate from the owner’s house, are very cosy. Breakfast is fantastic! There is a garden to sit in and the little goats are an added pleasure! We have referred a number of our friends to this wonderful place.

W. Langton, Qualicum Beach BC

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 9, 2010

Benvenuto Bed and Breakfast in Brentwood Bay on Vancouver Island offers a private experience in a beautiful rural setting in the heart of Brentwood Bay on southern Vancouver Island.

Carrie the proprietor has that terrific balance between 'at your service' and allowing provacy for her guests.

There are two B&B suites separate from the main house with private entrances. The rooms are warm, comfortable and sunny. The beds are new - a home away from home

Exploring southern Vancouver Island is easy from Benvenuto - highly recommended