If you don't mind being a half hour outside of Victoria and prefer a more relaxed atmosphere with water views, Brentwood Bay is the place for you. With rooms overlooking the bay, the view was great and the rooms spacious. While a little difficult to find it is well worth searching out. The staff was very helpful and the marina on site is a plus. Easy access to Butchart Gardens via the ferry at the marina.
The on site restaurant was great for breakfast and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn