Stayed two nights in a "deluxe" room. One of the nicest properties we've visited. Beautiful view of the marina and bay. Two person jetted tub in bathroom is situated so you can enjoy the bay view while soaking.
The pub and restaurant have outdoor seating and many tables with a great view. Staff was very attentive. Friday night was very busy with locals.
Prices here aren't cheap but this is a quality place. Only issue for us was bathroom lighting. Don't really understand some of the earlier negative reviews. We would definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn