Went to the Brentwood Bay Lodge for dinner and wish I could have stayed for the night - or at least to experience the Spa. This is a stunning new property, with great architecture mixing comfortable and urban style. More boutique hotel than a traditional lodge, it is impressive as soon as you enter the Lobby. We were so curious that we asked for a tour before sitting down for dinner. Every staff member we dealt with was great and we were given a wonderful tour of the property. All the rooms are basicaly suites, all with a spectacular views. The spa is to die for. As for our dinner, it was delicious. The service was attentive and the dining room very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a 5-star luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant Ocean Suite features king beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at Vancouver Island’s finest spa & culinary resort destination. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn