“Incredible setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Seahorses Cafe

Seahorses Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a local Family owned lunch restaurant located on the water in Beautiful Brentwood Bay. We offer a diverse lunch menu with gluten friendly options, and a breakfast bun to satisfy you egg lovers out there. We cater to private events/functions, and are fully licensed making our picturesqu venue a perfect spot for your special event.
Canmore
“Incredible setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Food was great, setting was unforgettable. Caught the sunset by chance, which didn't hurt. Our server was very friendly.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank sjplus3

Lindsay, Canada
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We stopped here for lunch before taking the ferry on a cold, damp, thoroughly miserable winter noon. I got the chowder and it was wonderful. Everyone else said their food was great as well. The place was not busy due to the weather and the fact that it was a Sunday. The waitress was a completely charming young woman who made up for the dullness of the overcast.

• Visited February 2012
Saanichton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money....AT all!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

Just returned from a lunch at the Seahorse and have to say after all the raves from this site and my inlaws, we were very disappointed. My husband had a burger and I had the soup and salad. My soup had soo much salt in it I couldn't taste anything else and the salad was some brown lettuce tossed in a vinaigrette and a carrot curl. As I was chewing a mouthful of lettuce I noticed that something was tough to chew and discovered a stem of a tomato in my mouth! My husband's burger was typical burger fare, nothing special. Needless to say we won't be rushing back.

1 Thank Janis W
Victoria BC
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

We had lunch outside on the deck. It was a busy time, and didn't have to wait too long for service or our food. My chicken sandwich was good and my wife enjoyed her quesadilla. Nothing too exciting but tasty food and a nice time.

North Saanich, BC
“New Thai menu at Seahorse Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We didn't know there had been a change of ownership and a new chef hailing from Thailand. Probably would not have gone if we had as I am not a huge fan of ethnic food! However, we were pleasantly surprised. My daughter and I loved our choices, my husband didn't get what he had ordered (rice steamed instead of fried) and his entree was cold, however he said it tasted good. Waitress was very pleasant but she was on her own and not sure how good the service would have been if there had been more diners. We ate outside - beautiful view and ambiance. We agreed that we would go back.

1 Thank Trixie61