“A great place to be. Even for once in a life time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cow Cafe

Cow Cafe
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Cowichan Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Proud to say that we are locally owned and operated!! Being on the water’s edge in the unique, historic village of Cowichan Bay we continue to grow with the support of family, friends & locals. Serving modern-comfort inspired West Coast Cuisine, Creative Cocktails, Local Wines and Craft Beers. Enjoy the spectacular view from our waterfront patio, a casual drink in the lounge or a nice meal in our cozy dining room. There`s always something for everyone at the Cow Cafe - West Coast Grill
Vancouver
“A great place to be. Even for once in a life time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I don't write reviews usually, but I do read them. This is a great place to be. The best view, service is amazing, and the food is great. They have the best chocolate lava I have had in my life. They build it from scratch and it is fresh and yummy. The atmosphere is a breathtaking. I'm writing this when I'm still here, can't wait for later to do this.

Parksville, Canada
“This is one of my favorite restaurants at Cowichan Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Simply the best filet we have tasted for years.. The chef is fantastic, restaurant is run by him & his wife.. Our 7 friends all raved about the dinner they had, nobody had any complaints.. Had a couple here from Hawaii and wanted to take them to a restaurant that has never disappointed us in the short time we have lived here.. Thanks again Jen & staff.. Best place is sitting outdoors with the smell of the ocean, all the houseboats and watching the activities..

Wayland, Massachusetts
“Museum and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

The burger was drip down your elbow good. The view of the Bay was awesome - we were lucky to be on the deck, but under covering from sun. The museum was also free and showed great community spirit. Fun time.

Visited June 2014
Victoria, Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We've been to Cowichan Bay many times, but this was our first time to the Cow Café. It for sure will not be our last. The waitress was very pleasant and personable. She apologized for the slowness of the food, but we hadn't even noticed - we were sitting on the deck in the sunshine, with a great view of the marina and quite content to enjoy our cocktails.
I had the blackened Halibut salad and it was one of the best salads I've ever had. My hubby had the two piece fish and said it was great. The portions are very ample and I ended up taking half my salad home.
This may be our new favourite summer café!

negril
“OUT AT THE LAKE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

the food the atmosphere the service the outside patio and the cocktails. Fun in the sun with good food good drinx and hopefully your own group of happy people. Stop in if you are out at the lake

Visited June 2013