WOW! Room with a beautiful view.... Comfy beds.... Clean and HUGE... A suite!
Rate was great... What a wonderful find. Mussels and wine in the lounge for dinner - great service and lovely view. Only negatives were: room doors thin so hall noise was audible... Loud when people in the halls and lighting was poor in the bedroom portion. hardtop packaged pack for weak eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay is idyllically nestled in the Cowichan Valley, between Victoria and Nanaimo, in the seaside village of Cowichan Bay. With its eclectic collection of shops and restaurants and the wharves filled with, sail boats, fishing boats and floating homes it is one of the most picturesque, secret locations on Vancouver Island. The Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay offers 56 spacious suites, all facing the ocean. Each is equipped with a master bedroom, bathroom, and a comfortable living and dining area. Most are equipped with a complete kitchen. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure, romantic getaway, family vacation or a special wedding destination, The Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay can deliver in comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Hotel Cowichan Bay
- Oceanfront Grand Resort Marina
- Oceanfront Grand Hotel Marina
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Vancouver Island