We had a Travelzoo deal for a two night stay, and it was as advertised... the 2 bedroom suite with kitchen, livingroom and 1.5 baths was perfect for us staying with our adult kids. The staff is SO nice and accomodating. And the crab eggs benedict in the restaurant was wonderful for breakfast. Not a lot to do in September in this little town, I expected it to have more shops and things going on. Unfortunately the hotel pool was closed while they replaced windows and the bakery was closed on Mon-Tues while we were there. A good location to travel out from for day trips to Nanaimo, Gabriola Island, Chemainus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay is idyllically nestled in the Cowichan Valley, between Victoria and Nanaimo, in the seaside village of Cowichan Bay. With its eclectic collection of shops and restaurants and the wharves filled with, sail boats, fishing boats and floating homes it is one of the most picturesque, secret locations on Vancouver Island. The Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay offers 56 spacious suites, all facing the ocean. Each is equipped with a master bedroom, bathroom, and a comfortable living and dining area. Most are equipped with a complete kitchen. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure, romantic getaway, family vacation or a special wedding destination, The Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay can deliver in comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Hotel Cowichan Bay
- Oceanfront Grand Resort Marina
- Oceanfront Grand Hotel Marina
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Vancouver Island