“Great pub”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Well located on the harbour, this large pub has a nice vibe. The service was excellent, the beer cold and food good. We had the clam chowder, crab cakes, beef dip, and the bay salad with shrimp. All were good sized portions. An excellent place for lunch which was recommended by our friends.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I loved the spot prawn dishes and the calamari. The staff are super friendly and even allowed our dog on the deck by our table. You can't beat that. Highly recommend

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Attentive, pleasant servers, quick service, great food, wonderful atmoshphere, views of the marina. We will definitely be back next visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our niece took us on an island tour of Vancouver Island, which she refers to as "Vic."
After an awesome view of landscapes we ended up at this neat little town in the Cowichan Bay.
I enjoyed a real Molson's Canadian on tap. To me, I think it is the best. My niece ordered a beer with heavy in the malt department, which s good, because they brew their own beer, a mini brewery if you will.
We all ordered a different lunch. The beer battered fish & chips was special, but I should have not ordered two pieces, one was plenty.
All said and done, everyone enjoyed the meal. Then we decided to walk it off visiting the unique shops along the board walk.
We would love to go back, it is a little spot of heaven on earth.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Spend part of the year in Mexico and must have fish and chips before I leave and then immediately when I return. Can´t speak to the other items on the menu, cause I can´t get past the fish and chips..dream about fish tacos when in Canada and fish and chips when in Mexico.