“Pizza was the only decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Snickers Pizza Bar

Snickers Pizza Bar
Ranked #24 of 68 Restaurants in Powell River
Cuisines: Pizza, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Pizza was the only decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was worth the visit in this small town. The options were different but I would not say that the toppings were local or the freshest. The service was mediocre. We ordered a rose wine and she brought us a white Zinfandel no where near the same. She corked it before we had a chance to say we did not want the bottle or the so called rose.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Joel K

Powell River, Canada
“Fabulous Food, Presentation & View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a fantastic dinner on the patio at snickers with my girlfriends last night. The patio with the grapevine arbor and the view reminded me of the Mediterranean. When the meals arrived I was impressed with the beautiful presentation on big square white plates with a variety of mixed vegetables and Greek salad with my chicken souvlaki....so good! I did not give Snickers a 5 out of 5 because they have a very limited wine selection and the Greek salad needs more cucumbers and olives and a dash more of olive oil.....otherwise it was a wonderful dinner and evening!

• Visited May 2014
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

2 for 1 pricing on pizza and pasta is good. The lasagne was good, the pizza was a little bland for me. The staff I saw were all friendly.

“Great food!! Sorry i broke your sugar holder...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

The owner and staff are very friendly and awesome service. I would recommend the Calamari.I was standing by the door reading the menu when a person leaving asked me what i was doing standing there. I told him i wasn't sure what i wanted to eat. He told me not to leave powell river without trying out the Calamari... He was right!!!

Visited March 2014
Powell River
“Ocean View Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were greeted at the door by a friendly smiling waitress and directed to a table with a view of the Malispina Strait all the way to Vancouver Island. The tables were well spaced and wheelchair accessible, as was the entrance. The daily smorgasbord changes with seafood served on Fridays.The menu is well rounded and offers everything from the lowly burger to New York Steak and Greek dishes.The prices are not out of line and special diet food orders are readily accommodated with a smile. There was never a time when we were there that we felt any pressure to eat up and leave.Very relaxing decor with a Greek theme. Lots of parking behind the Restaurant.

• Visited February 2014