“Take a break!”

River City Coffee Roasters
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Powell River
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: River City Coffee is a local hub, being the first to roast coffee in Powell River (est.1994) we know our coffee. Its not all about the coffee though, extensive arrangement of baking made fresh daily and delicious eatery options, something for everyone; the healthy, not-so-healthy, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian. "Local to the last drop" Come in for breakfast, lunch, coffee, a snack or early dinner !
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Wonderful coffee. Scones are delicious. They sell mini scones if you are watching calories. Great place to meet with friiends.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, fantastic staff, and large menu. Top notch for a local coffee shop to meet with friends or for a pick me up on the go. Good lunches too

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I always visit River City Coffee when I am in Powell River. The coffee and food are very good , and the staff excellent. Always a welcoming smile :-)) My husband knows that this will always be our first stop on our shopping trip. Sometimes it's the last too!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This place is awesome! We have been going here for years and have had consistently great service. The counter staff is always so nice! I absolutely love the smoothies and milkshakes.
My husband and I always stop in on our way back from our cabin to grab a 'breakfast burrito'
for the road (on the way to the ferry). Love, love, love the coffee too! oh...did I mention the
absolutely delicious carrot cake??

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great cup of steaming hot fresh java, tasty cookies & other delectable treats all fresh & local made, not frozen & thawed! Great location!

1  Thank Donna D