“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We live in Beautiful Powell River but had never tried this restaurant before. The restaurant is small but the food was delicious, well prepared and presented. A great place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a late lunch here one afternoon in August. The cosy eclectic colourful premises are charmingly refreshing looking out over Marine Avenue and to the waterfront. There are 3 outside tables and maybe the same number inside. Both servers were lovely young women; maybe a tad slow considering it was well after the lunch rush. I had the fish tacos which were good and my husband had the mixed meat tacos which were excellent. We ended up sharing the fish as the appetizer and the meat as the main. A very pleasant and recommended meal in Powell River.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is perfect...food, drink, value, service & ambience. You will not leave hungry or disappointed. Keep it up Costa Del Sol & I'll keep returning. Salud!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I am a bartender in a busy west coast restaurant and I know what good service is! This place has it all, amazing quality food, funky Mexican slash west coast feel and beautiful and gracious service that is hard to find. I had the most amazingly satisfying meals I have had I ages... Highly recommend the nachos (unique and delicious) and the "maverick". This place
Is the only place I will EVER go out in Powell River. I can't say enough about the service, a group of world class ladies doin their job properly!! Much LOVE!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our visit to Costa del Sol in Powell River was a good experience. The only draw back is that it was a bit small. We had a group of 6 and it was difficult for them to seat us. The food was delicious. My husband was dubious about the word gravy in the description of his pulled pork burrito. Turns out it was another name for a Latin-style sauce. I had the tortilla soup. It was not the tortilla soup I am used to and it was delicious. I needed a bit more, though,so I got an order of the vegie tacos and they were delicious. Another one of our group got the seared tuna tacos and we all agreed those were probably the best thing on the menu. So lots of variety for lots of different eaters. We will definitely return.