“A great Surprise!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Canadian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Having been to China a few times now, I get rather picky about Chinese restaurants. This one is a delightful find. Right in the middle of renovations but they served up great food. I was with a friend who is not at all adventurous and they ordered some items I consider Westernized and loved them. I got a terrific soup and chow mein dish that was also tasty the next day when I finished the generous portions I was served. Next time I am going to try their offer to customizing my dish liked their selection of beer. I am looking forward to our next trip up.

1  Thank Jason H

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have been to this restaurant many times. My last visit was a disappointment. The prices were high and the food was mediocre. I noticed that the "mom" was not in the kitchen, just the staff cooking.
What a difference.! Our order of seafood hotpot and shrimp chow mein was not as good as usual. It was $50.00 plus including my partners beer. What a shocker.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

We ordered without a menu and were given great help on the phone. They even prepared a special dish for us not on their menu. Delivery was very quick. About 25 minutes. Food was awsome.

1  Thank opyanne